Hooponopono is an ancient Hawaiian meditation technique, with which you can cleanse the negative and change life for the better. The technique consists in repeating four phrases. We will understand how to use it correctly.
Is meditation suitable for beginners?
If you are new to spiritual development and have never practiced meditation, you should start with hooponopono. This is a fairly simple method that does not require special training.
Why you should opt for the Hawaiian meditation:
- You can meditate at any convenient time. It is not necessary to allocate a special place or wait for a calm atmosphere. You can repeat phrases in your mind even when traveling in public transport.
- It is necessary to memorize only four phrases that are easily imprinted in the subconscious. "I'm sorry", "Forgive me", "I love you" and "I thank you."
- This practice aims to cleanse the negative. And it is from this that spiritual development begins. At first you “weed the weeds” out of negative emotions, attitudes and beliefs, and already with the help of other methods you “sow” positive in your subconscious.
- With the help of hooponopono, you can get a quick result: you will be surprised, but after purification from the negative in your life, positive changes for the better will begin to happen very quickly.
Next, we will share recommendations on how to properly practice hooponopono to get the result.
First, try meditating in the steps we list below. It is necessary for you to feel the whole essence of the technique, to feel the power of the "Hawaiian spell" on yourself to the full. After 2-3 sessions, you can already switch consciousness in any situation.
So, what to do:
- Make sure you have half an hour in which no one will disturb you. Requires complete privacy. Turn off sources of extraneous noise: keep the phone away, turn off the TV and computer, close the windows so that the street sounds do not interfere.
- Turn on the pleasant music that relaxes you. You can stop the selection on the records with the chants of mantras or the sounds of nature. But also any calm and unobtrusive melodies will do.
- Take a comfortable position in which you will feel comfortable, being in a fixed position for thirty minutes.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath through your nose and a slow, deep breath out through your mouth. Repeat ten times. It is necessary for you to completely relax.
- With each exhalation, feel how your body relaxes, how you let go of all extraneous thoughts, and your subconscious becomes pure and free. "Plunge" inside yourself, concentrate only on sensations.
- Start repeating aloud or silently the four phrases hooponopono: "I'm sorry," "Forgive me," "Thank you," "I love you." Refer to God, the Universe, your own "I" or to the person who causes you to have the strongest negative emotions.
- Repeat phrases for fifteen minutes. At this time you may have a desire to cry, scream, you may experience involuntary body reactions in the form of cramps, goosebumps. You may become cold or, conversely, too hot. Do not hinder this, allow yourself to feel and live all the emotions to the end.
- At the end of the meditation, again take three deep breaths and exhalations, then slowly open your eyes and gradually return to reality.
The effectiveness of a hooponopono will depend on how much you can relax, break free from any thoughts and look inside yourself completely. Prepare yourself that on the first attempt it will not work. But session after session, you can enter the meditative state more and more deeply.
Who to contact?
The classic version of Hawaiian meditation assumes that you are addressing a Higher Power, the Creator. To whom, it depends on your faith.
But there are other options. Briefly about each:
- Appeal to God helps to "otmolit" sins and heal negative emotions throughout your family and tribal system. You not only heal your soul, but also heal all injuries that have accumulated over the centuries.
- Appeal to yourself allows you to open and live all the negative emotions that you have pushed into the depths of your subconscious. This is a great job that can even replace work with a psychotherapist. But provided that you learn to immerse yourself deep in a meditative state.
- Addressing people to whom you experience negative emotions is a way to sincerely forgive and accept them. Grievances will no longer destroy you, you will feel more free.
- Use hooponopono in any negative situation. If someone has offended you or pissed you off, immediately start mentally repeating four treasured phrases. This will help not to accumulate bad emotions, and instantly live them without harm to your subconscious.
Turn on this video and meditate, repeating after the speaker:
What problems hooponopono solves
Hawaiian Meditation Hooponopono helps solve problems such as:
- Children's injuries. Turning to your parents in meditation, you learn to forgive them for the offenses, filled with feelings of love, gratitude and sincere acceptance.
- Repressed negative emotions. During the session, you open old wounds and pull all the insults to the surface of the subconscious. You live them and are healed.
- Birth injuries. You pray the sins of your ancestors by healing generic negative scenarios and attitudes.
- Lack of love for yourself. The more negative you work through, the more you fill with feelings with high energy vibrations: love, gratitude, acceptance. As a result, you learn to love and accept yourself.
Just try it. Practitioners' reviews promise magical results. With this simple but very effective meditation you radically change your inner state. And since the world is mirrored, it changes with you, reflecting the positive that will come from you.