Taoist practices are designed for women. They help to awaken sexual energy, learn how to use it and reveal femininity. These techniques are quite easy to learn and, with regular use, bring good results.
Secrets of the Ancient Taoists
The whole concept of Taoism is based on the concept of sexuality. Taoists believed that it was sexual health that was especially important for a person. This type of energy helps bring all sorts of benefits to life.
It should be noted that sexuality from the point of view of Taoism is not only an attraction for men, which will be primitive instincts in them. This is the love of self, the ability to enjoy life in all its manifestations, the ability to easily receive the necessary benefits and accept them with gratitude.
Important Taoist secrets, without the knowledge of which it is useless to try sexual practices:
- It is necessary to develop self-love. You must learn to fully love and accept yourself, then you will be able to experience similar feelings and others, and also get a return on them. Easy to say, harder to do. It is necessary to engage in special studies and meditations to completely destroy the complexes, blocks and installations in the subconscious.
- Among the most effective exercises is the correct breast massage. It helps to unlock the sensual potential of a woman, activate the heart chakra, improve health and learn to love the world in all its manifestations.
- Also, all exercises are based on the correct technique of abdominal breathing. In ordinary life, we are accustomed to breathing breast, this is not true. Inhale the air you need to let it in the stomach. It helps to fill all the most important female internal organs with oxygen and energy.
Next, consider the techniques for performing the most effective exercises of Taoism.
10 golden exercises
Choose any of the exercises and start practicing regularly. After a couple of weeks, you will notice changes in your well-being and psycho-emotional state, which will necessarily affect all that happens in your life.
Exercise "Restorative source" - cleanses the body of negativity and fills with positive energy. What to do:
- Stand up, press your feet well against the floor, and allow your hands to freely hang along the body.
- Relax, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths with your nose and exhale with your mouth. Breathing should be abdominal - this is important.
- Hold your breath for a minute. After that, shake it all over. Imagine that you are out of the water and want to shake off all the drops from yourself.
- Exercise "Eight Diagrams" improves the ability to concentrate and strengthens the health of the brain. What to do:
- Stand up, close your eyes, breathe. When you feel relaxed enough, start the exercise.
- Very slowly, lift your arms up, legs slightly bent.
- Then begin palms to describe the infinity sign in the air (figure 8). In the process, try to feel how your body is filled with a powerful stream of light from a source located above your head.
- When you feel full enough, slowly lower your arms, breathe and open your eyes.
Exercise "Flight of the Bird Rukh" "works" for weight loss. It removes psychological clips that make you stick to problems and become addicted to food.
What to do:
- Stand up, take your breath with your eyes closed.
- Attach both hands to your chest. Feel how the heart chakra is filled with the energy of love and acceptance, as the palms become more and more warm.
- Then start describing the figure eight in the air with your right hand, and leave your left at the chest. After some time, change hands. The number of repetitions should be the same.
- When finished, breathe and open your eyes.
The exercise "Turtle pulls in the head" strengthens the nervous system, helps to quickly relieve stress and emotional tension. What do we have to do:
- Stand in the usual initial position, close your eyes, breathe and try to relax as much as possible.
- Place your palms together and position them in front of your chest.
- Begin to do your hands in a circular motion clockwise from the chest heading towards the stomach. Feel the energy filling your body, feel the heat and light streams that enter through the crown and move down.
- When you feel that is enough, complete the meditation. Take a breath and open your eyes.
Watch a video with the technique of doing other Taoist exercises from the "golden" list:
Exercise "Swimming dragon" strengthens the spine and helps to remove from the body deposits of salts and toxins. What do we have to do:
- Stand in such a way that the back remains perfectly level, and the feet are tightly pressed to each other. Palm pressed to the body, lift your chin and smile.
- Close your eyes, relax. Take a breath, feeling, as with each exhalation, you are immersed in an increasingly calm and comfortable state. Feel complete safety.
- Bend your elbows with your palms close to your chest. The elbows are tightly pressed against the body. Begin to make a soft and smooth breast massage, feeling how the heart chakra is filled with warmth, the vital energy of love and acceptance.
- Feel what your body wants to do. If you want to dance - dance, swing from side to side - swing. Let the body do anything.
- While driving, you will feel how the tension goes away, and you are filled with calm energy. When enough is done, stop breathing and open your eyes.
The exercise "Floating Frog" positively affects the thyroid gland, eliminates the psychosomatic causes of diseases in this area.
What do we have to do:
- Lie down, close your eyes, breathe and relax. Foot tightly against each other, strain your hips.
- Retract your chin, feeling tense, and start smiling. Make 10-15 smiles. At this stage of meditation you will rise in mood, you will remember something positive from the events of the past day.
- Then sit down, put both hands to your chest and begin to sway, imagining a powerful fireball spinning inside you. Energy from this ball gradually spreads throughout the body.
- Swaying, try to strain the hips and stretch the neck to the most comfortable position.
- At the end of meditation, stop, lie down again, stay awhile in a state of calm and fullness. Then you can open your eyes.
Practice your exercises regularly, and very soon you will feel very energetic, full and attractive.